Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI - BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER - Debuging in web browser

balaji_viswanath
Participant
0 Kudos

Scenario:

The end user will launch a catalogue via the EBP system. The user will search for materials and services within the catalogue search engine. The materials and services will be displayed with the numbers from the R/3 system. The end user will select the services and materials from the catalogue and the data will be transferred via OCI interface into the shopping cart of the EBP system. The master data for materials and services within the catalogue won’t contain any leading zeros like in the R/3 system.

Requirement:

I want to stuff leading zeros to the material/service number when data gets transfered, so I am trying to use BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI. I have stated coding ENRICH_ITEM_DATA method but unable to test the data. I like to know how to debug the code... since I am viewing it in web browser breakpoint is not working... how to put some message or write statement and view it in browser... and which parameter I need to use to get material no.

Advance thanks.

Regards,

Balaji Viswanath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello balaji,

Please apply this Oss note:114119

There will an addition entry in your logon pad as result of this.

Then you will have to follow these steps,

1. On EBP go the screen after which you want to start debugging,

2. Double click on the ITS debugger entry in the logon pad

3. You will get an additional screen which is SAP Gui screen. you can press /h and continue debugging.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Samir.

balaji_viswanath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I am totally new to EBP, ITS...

Can you please explain me in detail.

Advance thanks...

Regards,

Balaji Viswanath.