cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_CACHE error "ABAP business system >= 7.10 and therefore has no cache"

0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I'm running an ERP System with Basis 7.40 SP5 and a PI 7.4 SP6

When I try to make a Cache synchronization is transaction SXI_CACHE, I get the following error:

Thrown:

com.sap.aii.ib.core.abapcache.CacheRefreshException: Receiver <SID>_200_ERP is not an ABAP business system >= 7.10 and therefore has no cache

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.abapcache.content.CacheForBackend.addContent(CacheForBackend.java:115)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.abapcache.content.CacheForBackend.addContent(CacheForBackend.java:106)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshRequest.addContent(CacheRefreshRequest.java:637)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshRequest.processHTTPRequest(CacheRefreshRequest.java:280)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshRequest.handleHTTPRequest(CacheRefreshRequest.java:161)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.web.abapcache.CacheRefreshSession.setXmlDataAndBufferSize(CacheRefreshSession.java:172)

But the System is in the SLD in Version 7.40 and the Bussines System is assigned correctly.

It's seems to be a bug in the validation.

Does anyone knows a workaround for this situation?

Best regards

Bastian Gschrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bastian,

we have same problem with our PI and CRM 7.0 EHP3 on NW 7.4. Have you solved this problem?

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

I solved the Problem by cleaning the SLD Cache in the Integration Builder.

This worked for me for 2 Systems.

For the third system, that had the problem, the solution was to delete it from SLD, cleaning SLD Cache in Integration Builder, re-register(rz70) the system in SLD and assign the Business System. After that the problem was solved in all systems.

Best regards

Bastian