cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry EN 40 does not exist - check your entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I'm facing a Issue in MSS where when manager is trying to view the employee Trip details in UWL. I'm getting a error as "Entry EN 40 Does not Exist - Check your Entry"  I've checked the Table V_T702X & there I can view the Trip Types which I've created for Trip Provision variant 40.

V_T702X:

Kindly let me know what else I'm missing as this is very urgent & it need to be resolved ASAP.

Cheers

Pradyp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

View T702x is only allowed for Austrian Public sector so it is not applicable for your trip variant. I think the issue is that you created your trip and then changed values in table v_T706x.

Check what is the value in your report for field Enterprise specific Trip type by going via tcode PRTE and select table PTRV_HEAD and display, here you can see the value in field BEREI and check if that exists in able T706x

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Thanks for the quick reply,

I've checked the Table PTRV_HEAD, and below is the data I've found in that.

Kindly let me know what else need to be checked.

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

There are so many trips in your screenshot. Can you please be more specific with your screenshot i.e. run that just for the PERNR and trip number in question and also tell me what is the value in BEREI field for that trip and a screenshot of T706X

Ankur