cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a web service to save data to backend in Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was recently doing some research on using web services to save data to the back-end, on Agentry. I am not sure how complex or easy this should be but it would be great if someone could highlight something as to how this can be achieved. Any reference document will be of immense help.

Assuming that we have a web service available and which can be consumed, how exactly should I proceed so as to, for example take some input parameters from the mobile application - (Rounds Manager in this case) as part of some transaction and pass them onto the web service call so as to save them in the back-end (This saving to the back end will be done by the web-service) and in turn receive some response back to the mobile client app.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Arpan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Arpan,

You will want to take a look at the HTTP-XML backend documentation.  You could also communicatie to webserverices from within your Java code in a Java backend connection.  Which one you choose will depend on specifics of the webservice and what you want to do with the return data.

--Bill