cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem for Arabic language in Script..printing in reverse...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a customized P.O script which is now to be made for arabic language.i have excel sheet with me which is translation of english to arabic,

1. how can i proceed with the form in order to get exactly in arabic.

2. as arabic is read from right to left, presently i am getting everything in reverse. in a sentence of five words in arabic, the last word is printing first and so on.

3. even the left window is printing on right?

plz suggest me what kind of steps should i take in order to get exactly in arabic.

thanks in advance..

Cheers,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aditya_niyogi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pravan,

This is a little tricky problem, to make a Smartform in Arabic you need to execute in the followin steps:

(1) Login to SAP using Language = AR(arabic).

(2) Develop the Smartform using this setting. I should warn you that everything you develop will be done from left to right but the display will be from right to left when the smartform layout is executed, so you need to program accordingly.

(3) Once you have finished developing in ARABIC logon come back to the normal EN logon and run the smartform function module with

IMPORTING....

CONTROL_PARAMETERS = W_PARAM

(where W_PARAM-LA = 'AR').

This will make the smartform run in arabic in the english logon. Also make sure that you do not try to edit the smartform in english logon otherwise it will revert back and give you the same problem. Hope this helps even though its late .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do the translation through SE63.

In this transaction Go To "Translation">"R/3 Enterprise">"Other Long Text"--> "FS Forms and Styles"

and then select your form or smartforms.

Assign points if it solves your problem.

-Gaurang