cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization issue when deleting an entry in table TCOLL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please help me out to find the missing authorization for deleteing an entry in table Tcoll and i have give full authorization to user with se16 and s_tabu_dis but still am unable to get missing authorization in su53 so kindly help me out in finding the issue to delete the entry in table TCOLL

Regards

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, please make sure Client is opened in SCC4 and system is modifiable inSE06.. then only you will see change button in Se16.. It is may not be a authorization issue.

And as said above, TCOLL are generally maintained with ST03.

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

as mentioned i have added S_TABU_CLI manually and re logon to system and tried but of no use

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You do not need to maintain TCOLL through SE16... at least there is a dedicated report for this purpose in ST03.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have loggedoff and logged on but still no output

Former Member
0 Kudos

as I mentioned earlier please add S_TABU_CLI object manually with X value to the role and then try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Are you really facing authorization issue or you mention to say that the delete option in grey out.

Generally, it won't allow you to delete the entries in TCOLL table.

Steps to delete entry in a table:

1.) First, you have to select the entry and press display.

2.) Enter in debugging mode by pressing /h.

3.) For code variable it will be CODE="show". Change show to DELE and press F8(Execute).

4.) Now the delete button will be enabled. After deleting, go out of T-code and again enter into SE16 and      check the table TCOLL.

Regards

Sudhir Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

add S_TABU_CLI object with X value and then try. Should work. (make sure you log off and logon again after changing the role.)