cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it posible to trigger the rejection activity from backend?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue in production with a candidate whom the recruiter wants to send a rejection to. But when the activity is chosen the correspondence is instead the invite letter (hrrcf_CS_IT_invite), this should have been hrrcf_CS_IT_rejection.

So far its only this one candidate who has this problem.

So the question is, is there a way to complete the activity from backend?

I am thinking something like transaction se24 => CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE_APPLICATION => F8 => method GET => enter application ID => F8 => ???? is it possible to push it forward?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideal solution is to change the correspondence letter correctly, move to production. When the recruiter changes the status of the interview for the candidate, the correspondence picks the rejecion letter based on the activity status defined and send the rejection letter.

Details of the SAP standard workflow for e-recruiting.

Workflow Template: 51900005

Abbreviation: ERCStatusChg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all thank you for your reply.

It is just the one candidate who has the problem, all the other candidates that I am looking at (even on the same requsition are working fine), and can be rejected just fine . But maybe the WF for that specific candidate is flaud (WFs are not my strong suit).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias

Yes you can send the letter from backend using SOST t-code.

First check the SOST t-code and see how many communicaion sent to that candidate.

You can also check the workflow triggered for that candidate in SWIA and SWI5 if it is not correct then you have to check with the workflow team.

I hope it will help you to solve the issue.

Cheers

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I figured it out myself.

The solution is table t77rcf_act2form go to print view, and you will see that candidate_class is set to E, this means that it’s only applicable for external candidates. The candidate in question was internal. But If that 'E' is removed it will work.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear

All the best.