cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of Creating a web dynpro application based on a car rental web serv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based original SAP developer studio examples shipped with the developer studio, I first create J2EE application “QuickCarRental”. It works at http://192.168.254.4:50300/QuickCarRental.

A web service “QuickCarRentalWebService” is defined in J2EE application “QuickCarRental”. My web dynpro application “TutWD_CarRental” is web service consumer invoking “QuickCarRentalWebService”.

When I deploy “TutWD_CarRental” on SAP J2EE engine and run the application at http://192.168.254.4:50300/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/TutWD_CarRental/CarRentalApp, i can see the web dynpro web application interface right.

however, I get the following error when I input some data and Click button rent a car.

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found.

when i click Display all bookings, the error is:

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found.

I install SAP developer studio on my winXP desktop, and the SAP developer studio version is 2.0.10.

I have my SAP Web application server and J2EE engine Version 6.40 run on a different machine. the SAP server IP address is 192.168.254.4

could anybody give me some clue on this. is that because i miss some configurations on SAP server for enabling web services of “QuickCarRentalWebService”?

Thanks!

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

i solve this problem by using the correct WSDL URL host name and port.

0 Kudos

Can you tell me where i can download the importing file:TutWD_CarRental_Init.zip, i am doing the example too, but cann't find out the download file from SDN.

Best regards.

Peter Yu

0 Kudos

Lin Ye,

I have found the code, thanks.

Best regards.

Peter Yu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've got the same problem.

I've looked for the zip file in the SDN all day but couldn't find it.

Can you please help me and provide me a link to the page where I can download the code?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I searched for "Sample Applications and Tutorials". The first hit was the "Web Dynpro Sample Applications and Tutorials Matrix". There it was tutorial number 7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where? I cant find it either!

Former Member