IdocReceiver not processing all the idocs produced from PFAL in OrgModeler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are on below Nakisa version.

Name Nakisa OrgModeler
Version 4.0 SP1
Build 0910021700

I ran the initial load for the OrgModeler and it produced around 500 idocs. When I followed the command line interface, it processed around 56 idocs. The idoc status becomes 03 (Data Processed to Port OK) at the R/3 end for all the idocs. However idocreceiver is skipping many idocs in between and processing only few. I checked the database for HRP1000 and HRP1001 and the records loaded are not even 20% of the records in R/3 for the objects and relationships(HRP1000 obj types C, O, Q,S and HRP1001 002/003/007/008/011/012 etc) we filter at the distribution model.

I think  the issue might not be an authorzation problem as its fetching the records from SAP R/3 and loading few records in the database.

I checked with my Basis consultant about another reciever running and grabing the missing records. He confirmed that only one idocreceiver running at nakisa end. I even happened to check the SAP gateway server(SMGW) and with TP Name NAKIDOC and symbollic destination NAK_RFC_DEST I can see only one record which is appearing on and off. When the record appear on the gatway server, the corresponding idoc being processed at command line interface. Till the other record appears on the sap gateway server, the idocs are missing at the command line interface.

Below is the screen shot from idocreceiver. (After the idoc 1695358 it processed 1695366 then 1695372 etc)

Any suggestions would be a great help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After analysing the idoc processing at SM58(Transaction RFC), I found that many idocs getting failed with the error 'Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host'. That means even though the idoc status set to 03 (Data passed to port OK), these idocs are failing to receive at the receiver system end.

I beleive some parameters needs to be changed at QRFC for the destination NAK_RFC_DEST. Do we have any document suggesting that how many number of connections and time out parameters set for destination through SMQS transaction.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Basis guy finally realised that he started a Jco provider at the netweaver end and causing the issue. He stopped it and all the idocs processed successfully.

I learned the below points and might useful for few folks.

1.No idoc being processed and all the idocs failing with 'Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host'. It should be an authorization error and assigning the Authorization Object: S_IDOCDEFT (EDI_TCD = "WE30"; ACTVT = "03") will resolve the issue.

2. Few idocs are being processed at idoc receiver end.

i. Check for multiple idoc receivers which might be active and running.

ii. Check the number of connections and timeout parameters and set them to the maximum.

Thanks,

Manohar