cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to clear customer through EBS FF.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to clear a customer invoice through the MT940 file upload by ff.5. But it is not able to pick up the invoice and ending in error

stating "the difference is too large for clearing"

Below is my EBS config

below is the external transaction type and internal trasaction type config

this is the customer invoice which I am trying to clear.

I am trying to upload the below MT940 file by mentioning the invoice number in tag 86

But I am ending up in the below error.

Please let me know, where am I going wrong. Has it got something to do with teh OB74 settings?

Or if I have to put some more info in tag 61 or tag 86. Please let me know.

Regards

SR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swatik

If you see in Posting rule CHIC 2 you haven't defined any accountsysmbol and posting  posting key  for Credit side

to post this you need to go in FEBA . ENter you company code , House bank and account ID . then Execute . here you can see all bank statment .

Now choose the statement number you want to post and then expand to see all transaction . There you will this Entry in RED . Now  select that transaction and do RIGHt and click on ON post . This will take to Transaction F-05 .where you can post .

THIS  RULE IS DEFINED TO POST MANUALLY INSTEAD OF AUTOMATICALLY ..

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

objective is to clear the customer invoice through ebs automatically and not through FEBA.

Credit side is left blank so that system would identify the open invoice through the algorithm.

Please let me know, how to achive this.

Regards

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swatik ,

You can achive this if you bank statement either content customer number or Payment document number which you can define in Alogithram or in Serarch string

many Thannks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

I have the invoice number in tag 86. Still the system does not pick the invoice for clearing.

Can you please let me know, where it is going wrong?

regards

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swastik,

Enter invoice number in BELNR field in FF_5 screen.Check attached file.

It should help !

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swatik,

Please neter the number range of Invoice on First screen in below screen shot. Please igmore other option in Screen as they are default entries  .Please see  Highlighted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both,

I was not putting the range and that was the issue.Its solved now.

Regards

SR

Answers (0)