cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latitude 10 Windows 8 Tablet - Is this compatible with SAP Service Manager 4.0 ?

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on Syclo SAP Service Manager 4.0 SP03 and in future will work on Service Manager 4.2.

We have Latitude 10 Windows 8 Tablet device suggested for this application.

Can anyone please let me know If this device is compatible for Service Manager application 4.0 and will support 4.2 ?

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/latitude-10-tablet/pd?~ck=anav

Also If anyone has worked on this please share If any compatibility issues were faced with this device.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Based on the link for the device yes it should work since it is running Windows 8 pro.  Keep in mind that while the WPF client will run on a touch device it is not fully touch enabled.  Meaning for example that scrolling a list still requires use of the scroll bar versus using gestures.

As with any device, I strongly recommend testing on the actual device using the application to confirm behavior and functionatliy before commiting to any device.

--Bill

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Can you please suggest which is the device recommended for WPF client fair enough to run the Service Manager 4.0 and Service Manager 4.2 application.

Please suggest

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately that is a very subjective question as it depends on many factors which is why I recommend testing on a specific device before making the decision.

--Bill

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill

Answers (0)