cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split reason after delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue with an outbound delivery.

There are 5 materials in the Sales order and have common Item category, Plant, Shipping point, Delivery date and Route.

But somehow 5 different deliveries created by a batch job.

I need to find out the reason for the split now.

I checked these 5 deliveries in LIKP, all the header details looks similar including ZUKRL field.

Is there any report or t code available to check split reason after delivery reason.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, this thread should have been locked as this is a repetitive topic discussed many times here and I am not sure, whether you searched before posting.  Moreover, you have not indicated which are the fields you have validated.  You have to validate at item level also. 

For more information on delivery split,  go through the following note:-

• Note 399912 - Split analysis activation during delivery creation
  • Note 355404 - Why was there a delivery split during creation?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have already gone through the given notes. I checked forum also.

As you suggested, I checked the item level too. But I am not able to find out the reason.

Above notes gives me split critieria check activation. That setting is already done.

But still, I am not able to find a particular report or t code to analyze the split reason if the deliveries are already created.

Because in the creation mode, error log can give exact information. But once the delivery saved, I found difficult to find the reason behind the split.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the second note I referred, SAP have provided an analysis report which you can make use of that.  I am not sure whether you have gone through the following note already

• Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I hope you are mentioning about the report ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT.

We didn't implement the note 355404. I believe, this report can be used only after the notes implementation. I couln't find this report in my system.

Is this the only way to check the split reason or any other t code is available.

Could you please confirm.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you need to implement the said note to know why system is behaving like that.  Before that, you also go through the last note 546668 and try whether you are able to get any clue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Durai,

I would first delete these deliveries and deliver the sales order manually. If you can't find any field that is causing the split, then most likely your manual deliver will end up with only one delivery document created. If that is the case, I guess it is either something with the batch job, if it happens all the time, or it is a one time error due to user or system, which won't be worth the time digging. unless it is replicable, you can't really dig out anything anyways.

I would just do it in production other than replicating it in Q. I am also assuming that you have already checked the change log on the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your reponse.

Finally I found the isse. To determine, partners they are using some userexit. Forwarding agent detemined in the Sales order and Delivery are different.

I mostly compare the LIKP and LIPS tables. When I passed both Sales order and Delivery into VBPA table, I found the issue.

Here in our company, Forwarding agent is determined in the Sales order item level and these are copied only Outbound delivery header level, so somehow these things confused me.

But still I am wondering, there is no standard tool available in SAP to check Delivery split reason if the report ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT is not there.

It is a bit of difficult job to compare tables field by field.

By the way thanks for all your hints.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Durai, I'd agree with Lakshmipathi that there is enough information out there on the delivery split. We get these questions every other week on SCN, it seems. There is a very little chance it's something not mentioned on SCN already.

Sometimes it helps just looking at the LIKP/LIPS records in SE16 and comparing all the fields. Also you might want to recreate the same order in a test system and see if you get the same result in VL01N. If so, it would most likely also show the reason for the split in the log.