Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error HTTP: 403 - Forbidden

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing a problem that is: i've configured a scenario in Integration Builder to communicate with a party that has no authentication (user, password, keystore, etc). In this case, the communication channel only have the endpoint and the soapAction configured.

When i execute the abap program on ECC, it communicates with the PI (7.31) to consume the service. But, i'm getting the error below:

14.05.2014 19:23:03.676InformaçõesSOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST
14.05.2014 19:23:03.687ErrosFailed to call the endpoint: Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 403 Forbidden
14.05.2014 19:23:03.687ErrosSOAP: call failed: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 403 Forbidden
14.05.2014 19:23:03.693ErrosSOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 403 Forbidden

When i consume the service by SOAPUI, it works correctly.

Someone can help ?

Best regards,

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys, the problem was on the server hosts file, a DNS problem.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

We are also facing the same error 403 forbidden in our PI 7.1 system. some messages are failing with this error .Can you please let us know what is the exact solution is implemented to resolve the issue.If you could share the solution to us so that we can try in our system

Regards

Pradeep

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In my case, the solution was to change the "hosts" file on the PI server .... our PI server is on AIX, and like on Windows, it has a hosts file, that converts a address name to ip ...

A partner help us deploying the XPI Inspector on the server, it's a great tool to try to find the exactly problem.

Regards,

Gustavo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Just to be sure. I have seen this in cases where a single sign on is enabled for the target system. Are you able to open the web service end point url in chrome?

Regards

Varun

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Yes, i can open the web service, it prompts to put the username and password from SAP pi and it's open correctly.

Regards

Gustavo

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

When you consume a web service in SOAP UI, it gives the request and response right? Can you show to us a screenshot on the Raw request from SOAP UI?

Regards,

Mark

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

the wrong content type is because the server replys with a html error message. The 403 error can happen if you call a https url via http. The wsdl might contain 2 addresses but only one is working.

/Udo

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Follows the screenshots.

Regards,

Gustavo

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

The wsdl contains only one address.

I think that is something wrong with external communications.

I have a legacy system running and they're communicating fine.

Regards,

Gustavo

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Based on the raw, it looks like a normal literal request. But on the response, it has a soap encoding that is being returned. My guess is that it is really an rpc-encoded webservice. Does the format in SOAP UI match the format in SXI_MONITOR?

Regards,

Mark

gustavo_prado
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The format matches.

We think that is a problem with some internal permisson on pi ... There's some user that we have to analyze ?

Regards,

Gustavo