SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard TCodes to Display Archived Contract Account and BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to dislay Contract account and/or BP, tried in CAA3, CAA2 etc, but it does not give any option to call from archive.

Anyone has come across this situation or has the knowledge please share.

Thanks

MS

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was already answered in this discussion.Correct Answer by Amlan Banerjee  on Dec 3, 2013 9:48 PM

Check out the discussion 'Viewing archived contract account transactions' in SCN.

Viewing archived contract account transactions

You can use the same transaction Code FPL9 for viewing the archived CA's transactions.

However, in the FPL9 screen you will find a With Archive Check box under Further Selections tab.

You need to tick the check box and give the date in the Since column.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,
Amlan

0 Kudos

I am actually looking to display the Archived CA itself,  not archived CA's transactions.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Are you not able to navigate to the Contract account master (CAA3) through FPL9 transaction screen.

If not, then you have to activate the archive information structure for CA as mentioned above in the below SPRO config-

IMG-->Financial Accounting-->Basic Functions-->Contract Accounts--->Archiving-->Activate Archive Information Structure for Contract Account Archive

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did activate the Infostructure, but then too it gives a sussessful msg ' No Items Selected', Am I missing anything here?