cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moni issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am facing some mapping issue. Message has been picked up from sender channel and it was not process because of mapping error.

am unable to find error message in SXMB_MONI.  I went to message monitoring and find out message in system error and under details error message shwoing as

Execution of mapping "xxxxxx...." failed. Reason: MappingException: 204 ..

can you let me know why am unable to see error messages under SXMB_MONI . if i can take payload and test under MM. We cant able to see messages in moni if status is 204. please suggest how to find error.

I tried with all filtering criteria and nothing is success. these messages am not able to see . 

i put period criteria as : 

From Date 12.05.2014 from time 13:10:10

to date   13.05.2014 to time 00:00:00

is it correct way of search criteria? please suggest as the earliest.

Rgds,

aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know why am unable to see message under Moni.

I cancelled those messages and send one fresh file . It was successfully picked from sender channel and bcoz of mappign issue it was in waiting/system error status.

i wonder why am unable to see that msg under moni even i tried with message ID also. Please anyone give some light.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Is your sender channel processed the message successfully? Please refer the below troubleshooting guide

Troubleshooting Main Page - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it showing message mapping error means message successfully process to IE.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then the problem is in fault message or fault mapping. your message is not compliant with your mapping. Please run the message in fault mapping and check the issue.

you can enable the sync logging

Go to SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration.

For category RUNTIME, set the parameter LOGGING_SYNC value to 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish, I found configuration done as ICO. am using 7.1 version. How to monitor messages which are configured in 7.1 . Please give me some idea.

one more thing i observed  is under CC message content size 0 with "xxxx.QoS EOIO." I hope its the issue with data which is causing PI not able to transform.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing file content conversion? If so please check that..

For the input file there is no xml..(content size: 0) and hence a mapping failures..

You just need to open that message in adapter engine-> message monitoring

The audit log should display the error message..

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes FCC is there. you mean the input file having issue? am able to see data under that file in al11 archive folder. So PI is not able to convert of incoming message.

audit log shows :

Execution of mapping "xxxxxx...." failed. Reason: MappingException: 204 ..

so the source file format is diff or why pi is failing to convert.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Input file might be incorrect or your FCC is not correct for the input file.

>>> am able to see data under that file in al11 archive folder

You could see the file under archive directory because, the file has been picked but after applying the content conversion it couldn't translate the flat file into xml.

Hence your mapping has got a balnk xml and it failed to execute.

Please check your FCC configuration once again. Else share the input file along with FCC configuration..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check to date? It is showing as y'day.. may be you need to change it.. 05/15/2014 00:00:00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

You should be able to see messages in sxmb_moni too if there is a mapping failure. Can you copy the message ID of the failed message from Message Monitoring and go to SXMB_MONI and click on the Advanced Selection criteria and put the MessageID . It should show the message.

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it and executed, still no messages found, however am able to see system error under message monitoring. how to see payload and trace the error.