Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass prompt value by open doc to Web intelligence Report in BI Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to convert this open doc formule for BI Mobile :

Open Doc for Launchpad ==> it's Ok in production

="<a href=\"http://BI4SERVER:8080/BOE/OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?iDocID=AV5V9Gajm8pEthc0fowTIP8&sIDTy...&sRefresh=Y&lsSZSJOBID=Lien%20Mission&lsIZSJOBID="+EncodageURL(""+[Query 1].[Job Retain id].[Job Retain id - Key])+"\" title=\"\" target=\"_blank\" nav=\"doc\">Lien Mission</a>"

Open Doc for BI Mobile ==>  it's ok wthout passing value

<a href="sapbi://OpenDoc/?authType=secSAPR3&default=yes&connection_name=pwc&server_url=fremesap820.cmis.corp.fr.ema.pwcinternal.com:8080&ConnectionType=BOEConnection&cms=BI4SERVER:6400&type=webi&iDocID=AV5V9Gajm8pEthc0fowTIP8&reportPageNumber=0" title="" target="_blank" nav="web">BIMOBILE</a>

I have a problem with passing value in prompt  ??

How can write the red expression for web mode to work for BI MOBILE ??

Thanks & best regards

ELYAE BI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a little clarification the WebIntelligence "= iDocID AV5V9Gajm8pEthc0fowTIP8"   is document with BEX Query and  and ZSJOBID is only mandatory prompt  (see picture below)

Thanks and best regards

ELYAE BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any help please or idea or Note SAP ?

Thanks and best regards

ELYAE BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help please or idea or Note SAP ?

I have a problem with passing value in prompt with webintelligence document using BEX Query ?

Thanks and best regards

ELYAEBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help Experts for this Issue ?

Thanks and best regards

ELYAEBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elyaebi,

You can achieve this by passing the parameter key only using the lsI parameter.

So instead of using lsS in your Opendocument link and passing both the parameter name and key you will just use lsI and pass only the key.

If you launch Webi in HTML mode from the BI Launchpad, you will have the Document link option under Linking. You can use this to assign the key and generate the link.

Regards,

Ashton