cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#Unavialable Error in Curency Column

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using 4.1 BO i am trying to create vertical table. In  revenue column i have different types of currency EUR,CHF.... when i am apllying filter on another dimension object  (Input Control) it showing error #Unavailable in revenue column

i am using Bex query using CMC.
Can anyone advice me in this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

#UNAVAILABLE Error is a common notice in Web intelligence reports with SAP BW universe.

All the key figures in the SAP BEx query is set to sum without any Exception Aggregation.

The reason for this error is that measures coming from BEX is set Database Delegated by default and there is no way to set them as SUM in BICS connection (direct connection to BEX). This can be fixed at OLAP universes created in

Universe Design Tool by setting measures’ aggregation type from Database Delegated to SUM.
When we create a variable in Webireport, and put it on a table with measure. Measure asks BW to give the value based on WebI variable. Since BW has no such a value, it returns #UNAVAILABLE.

This problem is fixed in SAP BOBJ BI4.0 SP4 with BICS connections., Upgrade to SAP BOBJ BI4.0 SP4 patch 9 is advisable.

sateesh_kumar1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh ,

This is limitation with OLAP connections in BI 4.0.

as a work around add your Currency dimension object in the table and apply input controls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

#UNAVAILABLE occurs when Webi cannot calculate the value of a smart measure - this means that you have incompatible filters for some reason. I don't know your data so you may need to review your Bex query to determine if what you are trying to do in Webi is a natural extension of your Bex query logic.