cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different currencies Per DIems when posting to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible in one trip provision variant to post for countries with EUR currency per Diems flat rates in EUR, and for countires with non-EUR currency to post per diems flat rates in that non-EUR currency?

I have set parameter "Other settlement - 5" to value "0" in expert view V_T702N_A but when displaying the travel expense form it does not display correct results in the totals. But in the "Daily allowances" section it is displays the correct amount with the correct currency.

For example:

Daily allowances:

68   RSD

Settlement results and cost assignment:

Reimbursement amount .......... 0,00  RSD

Per diems for meals..................     68 EUR (Although, in the section of daily allowances the currency is correct)

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would have done it as you did using V_T702N_A... Not an expert in per diems but looks like a form problem to me, I would be you, I would raise an OSS message.

Regards

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mathieu,

thank you for your reply.

i have already open a OSS message. They said me that this error is not related with the trip variant. They said it is related with the settings of the MOLGA, which in this case is YU.

The curious thing is that we have another trip variant for Poland (MOLGA 46) and we dont have this problem with the daily allowances currency conversion.(we have reviewed the travel customizing millions of times and we dont find the differences between trip variant of Poland and trip variant of Serbia)

I already asked them(SAP) for the settings of the MOLGA, but they said that this is not a software error and that i should ask a SAP Consultant.

Does anyone know which MOLGA settings can affect daily allowances????

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could also be something added/corrected by SAP for PL only...

Something like oss note "1812728 - PDF are wrong displayed PL reimbursement" by example

Regards

Matheiu