cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Text certificate profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to find the table containing the long text data which was created with the certificate profile.

Could some one help me to find the table?

My goal is to check if all the materials has a long text and if the data is correct.

I would like to access the table fro the SQVI T-code.

Thanks for your help

Phil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Banier,

Please check the table QCVK(Certificate profile header) in this table you find out both short text and long text with certification profile no,

I hope this information helpful to you.

Regards

Umesh Mali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your answer but this is not what I m looking for.

Maybe I do not provide a good explanation.

In QC03 for a material there is a field called Dispaly Long Text where a language can be selected.

when I click on the button next to the language, I can see the long text

and this is the long text I am looking for

Thanks

Phi

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Banier,

With help of the table QCVK (Certificate profile header) you know the long text maintained for certification profile or not. If you maintained the long text then in long text colom in this table show “X” otherwise blank.  Contain of the long text you only see in the QC03, in standard SAP no table exit for check contain of the long text.

I hope this information helpful to you.

Regards

Umesh Mali

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

While in the profile long text, select Goto -> Header. Make note of the text name, language, Text ID (LTXT), and object (QCVK). You'll need to use function READ_TEXT using those import parameters in order to retrieve the text. I don't think you will easily find a table that can be added to your SQVI to return the results.