cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate RFC SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a new installation of SLM and in the process of initial configuration. In SPRO I attempt to run the wizard <i>Create User for Configuration</i> and fill in the appropriate users to create and the S-user. The wizard returns with the error <i>"Error creating communication to SAP Service and Support."</i> Looking in SM59 there is only the one RFC SAPOSS and not the other two. (SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01)

I have run t-code OSS1 and configured our saprouter. I have verified in t-code SM59 that the RFC SAPOSS is able to connect and Load Balancing is on and set toe EWA. I am using my active S-user account to rule out that problem as well.

Any suggestions on what else to try or what I am missing?

Thanks,

Erick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Erick,

During the Maintain User for Communication with SAP Service and Support activity these two connections must be generated authomatically. Did you get any error? I am sending you the correct parameters for creating these connections manually.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

This did the trick, the RFC's were generated correctly. I did not run the Create User for Configuration wizard this time.

Thank you,

Erick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

I am getting the same issue. NOt getting thru the OSS RFC.

Not sure if I am giving wrong info in OSS1 technical settings.

please help.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Answers (0)