Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to pass the entry via HR to FI when the recovery is made in cash from employee for full and final settlement

Hello Team,

Here is a scenario am stuck with-->

Employee has been terminated effective 28th April 2014 after the payroll run.

We are deducting (28-30th) 3 days salary( say 500 USD)

He is getting sm amount say USD1000 as business trip allowance

After the Full and final calculationĀ  he is to pay to the company USD 400 which the employee has paid in cash.

How should be pass this entry to finance from HR?



Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Poonam, If Employee has paid cash. Here are your option. 1. Send that money treasury department 2. Do you have any deduction wage type? Use that in infotype 0014 and re-run offcyle for him when was active. 3. Perform GL account posting. 4. FI Business will get this as a deduction in balance sheet account but they will adjust this from the cash money account which got from that employee. Regards, Arpit

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question