cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA stack not starting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I have PI 7.0 system. This was a working system adn running fine.I have got a problem wherein ABAP stack is UP but JAVA stack fails to start and server0 process goes down and all other processes are UP.

The std_server0 filr shows error "com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed".

The user SAPJSF is also locked. I have set the SAPJSF password in ABAP and JAVA in config tool. But still it fails.

Kindly let me know what is the procedure to resolve this problem.

regards,

Pravash Raikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

thanks for your reply. But I have already done what u have mentioned. i unlocked SAPJSF and restarted JAVA stack.But the server0 does not start.And every time it gives the service failed error.

I feel that in config tool I need to maintain UME entry for SAPJSF so that it can authenticate with ABAP SAPJAF backend.Need to know how to do that ?

regards,

Pravash Raikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravash,

first unlock your SAPJSF user by SU01 transaction......then change its password in both ABAP and J2EE to the password which was originally there when your PI system was running........now restart your PI system completely........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to restart the java stack , go to tcode : SMICM

Restart the j2ee server(go to 3rd or 4th menu J2EE Server -> restart)..after restarted check the status in the same tcode

Goto -> Http server -> display

J2EE configured - should be true

user SAPJSF is also locked - go to tcode : SU01 enter the user name click on Unlock button on Application toolbar.

Regards,

Venu.