Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CFM1

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Kindly check the below error in core interface …I have selected Material, plant  and sales order,, but system is showing error and not releasing to SCM.

Thank for the help.

Regards,

Vijesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh Vijayan,

This is for your update that if you follow the sequence in your scenario that you will be able to CIF the required master data.

1) CIF -Location Master first

2) CIF - Material and Location Master later

Note: If you have already ciffed the location master and you are not sure of the integration model, go to CFM5 and find out the integration model.

Note2: Error mentioned in your screenshot is just an information, go ahead and generate the integration model and do CFM2.

Let me know, once you are done with the above steps.

Thanks

Sai Dacha

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you are correct, it is only a warning message.

Thanks,

Vijesh

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now the CIF is working fine, i have transferred the ATP  check from ECC to SCM..but the ATP check group which are available in ECC is not showing in SCM...may i know why??any error in CIF or i need to configure the availability check group in APO separately ?

thanks for the help,

Regards,

Vijesh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

You need to have the ATP group configured in APO system separately. But, if you do not want to configure it separately, you can CIF the ATP Customizing by creating a separate integration model for this. You may have already observed the check box 'ATP Customizing' already. That may help you. But, creating it separately in APO is always manageable. For example if you have an ATP group say 12, and if the sales order is doing an ATP check for the mAterial plant combination that has the ATP group as 12 will go to APO and fetch the already configured details of the Checking Group 12 and the ATP functionality will work as configured in APO

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks a lot for the help...

could you please also guide to create /maintain ATP group in APO??

Thanks,

Vijesh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijesh,

Please go to APO and configure the ATP checking group settings here

(1) Advanced Planning and Optimization-> Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)->Product Availability Check -> Maintain ATP Group

(2) Advanced Planning and Optimization-> Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)-> Product Availability Check -> Maintain Check Control

Hope this helps. Close the thread once the issue is resolved.

Babu Kilari

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

thks babu.. it worked

ticket is closed.

Regards,

VIjesh

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

In CFM1, Please Check the "Plants" check box and enter the plant in the selection criteria.

This is just a warning message from the system, asking for the Missing Plant in the selected Integration Model.

Please let me know if the message still persists(even after Plant Selection).

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

yes..still it showing...

Thanks,

Vijesh

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

It is just a warning message, which will not stop processing further. So I suspect, the transfer should be successful in your case.

Activate your IM using CFM2 and do let us know if there are errors during activation.

In case, if you are facing troubles with Change Transfer, do a Initial Supply using Report "RIMODINI"(R3) for that particular Integration Model.

Also, you can check for more information on CIF logs with T-code CFG1(in R3) and /SAPAPO/C3(in SCM).

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

Please check if you have CIFed the plant. No material can be CIFed to APO without the respective locations CIFed. Please check if the plant 1011 is maintained in any of the IM with CFM5.

This should give the integration model which has plant CIFed in it.

You try to deactivate and activate the IM related to plant and reCIF the same.

And then try to CIF the material.

Thanks,

Rag

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

Try sending plant first, followed by other objects. Please let me know if you still face any issue.

rgds

Sourabh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijesh,

Looks like a plant relevant error. Is this the only plant for which you're facing this error ? If yes - did you try to set up the plant manually and try to create the CFM1 Integration model for the same material - plant combination. Perhaps, that should work.

I am not sure of the exact cause here, however it may be a good idea to revisit the plant type defined at the R/3 side. Has it been defined properly ? Is system confusing as to which location type would it have get created in APO ? Just my thoughts.

Babu Kilari

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

We only have one plant and while am trying to transfer the plant , the same error is showing.

I don’t have much knowledge in CIF… so before starting CFM1 do we need to configure anything? Am I missing something here??

Thanks ,

Vijesh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try creating the plant manually in APO and then stared CIFing the material plant combination ??

Babu Kilari

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Location already exists in APO.

Thanks,

Vijesh