cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send putaway slip & picking slip via mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Is it possible to send putaway slip & picking slip in PDF forms to an Outlook email address? I know this function is available in other modules like MM or SD, but printing technique in WM is different. Please guide if it's possible.

thanks,

Duc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I achieved printing of  TO's automatically on remote printer  with the help of custom code in TO print .

Please try this option with Abaper and kindly revert incase of any querys.

Thanks

Jinoy

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From where should it take the email address?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

My initial thinking is to realize this requirement with help of Abap, hence the email address is to be maintained in a Z table. However, is there any solution where Abap support is not required?

Thanks,

Duc.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge there is nothing like that available in standard. To whom would you like to send the email? from which reference could this info be taken? And why would it be needed to be send by mail? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The situation of this requirement is: SAP is applied for both warehouse A & B. Due to lack of infrastructure, there's no computer connected to SAP at warehouse B, hence all SAP transactions must be done by user in warehouse A, and that user will inform user in warehouse B by email manually so that user in warehouse B can do physical stock movement accordingly.

In order to reduce manual effort & accelerate process, user in warehouse B will receive a mail from SAP as soon as a transaction  is done in SAP for warehouse B. This is why there's such requirement.

Hope above explanation can answer your questions.

Regards,

Duc.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How could they receive an email without computer?

I would try to achieve this requirement slightly differently.

check if a list from LT22 would be sufficient, then you could schedule a job and send this list from the job automatically by mail. see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

There're computers at warehouse B but they are not installed with SAP. I'm checking your link, it could be a solution. Thanks for your information.

Regards,

Duc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have ABAPers to modify printing program so that mail can be triggered.