cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition value need to change at quotation level not in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As client requirement, Condition value and new condition type can be added at Quotation if Sale Order is created with reference of same Quotation than system should not be allowed for editing or adding new condition type.

If Sales Order is created without reference than system should be allowed for edit or add condition.

Please resolve my query.

Thank You!

Chakradhara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest that you take a look at SAP Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen, and go from there.  It may be possible to add checking the document type/category to the example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could create a requirement formula in VOFM for your new price condition for your quotation. This requirement should check document flow (table VBFA).

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joan,

Could you give some idea so i will try to implement same.?

Thank You!

Chakradhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakradhara,

you need to define a requirement in VOFM where you check table VBFA field VBELV.

If system retrieves data when accessing to this table with VBELV equal to your quotation number and VBTYP_N equal to C (sales order) means that sales orders have been created from your quotation. If so, then field sy-subrc should be equal to 4.

When you add your new condition to your price schema, don´t forget to place the requirement created in column requirement.

Ask for the help of an abaper for coding the requirement.

Regards,

JM