Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party order

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have one order which is third party order, where PO is created for the same, even MIRO is done for that PO, and customer created pro forma for the same, but at the time of actual billing it is showing an error as items not relevant for billing.

What can be the reason ?

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which billing you are talking about? If it is SD billing in VF01 then it is clear that items are not relevant for billing. What is the item category you are using and have you checked all the settings for item category and copy control etc??

Thank$

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thank you for reply,

I have checked it , it has billing relevance F. still it is not happening.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If it is SD billing in VF01 then it is clear that items are not relevant for billing

Hi MoazzaM,

Please check the above statement is that so, because in third party sale item is relevant for billing right? we usually use F( 3rd party sale with out shipping notification).However, 3rd party sale is not relevant for delivery.Please correct me if am wrong.

jitesh kadam,

Please let us know is what is the billing relevance?  and also check whether the billing which you have created is actual billing (F2) or proforma invoice?

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

thank you for reply,

I have checked it , it has billing relevance F. and billing made by customer is pro-forma only.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the log details?

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Following error.

000100 The item is not relevant for billing

Tech. data details

Client                                 100
Group Number
Item Number of the SD Document         000100
Schedule Line Number                   0044
Counter in Control Tables              00
Message Identification                 VF
System Message Number                  044
Output Type                            I
Message Variable 01
Message Variable 02
Message Variable 03
Message Variable 04
Group Type                             F

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the  below tread which could be referred.

Item Not relevant for Billing in Third party sales

Still am doubtful that whether MIRO is done partially if the PO qty is partially delivered to customer by Vendor.

Also please try to share the copy control settings of  VTFA?

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in VTFA at item category -billing quantity - F.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

Yeah I know that in third party scenario billing relevance is usually F as it is there in TAS. What I wrote was that from message whch OP is getting its clear that item is not relevant for billing. I asked him to check and confirm if it is billing relevance or not.

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you MoazzaM for clarification. Might be i was reading your answer in that  wrong direction

thanks,

Srinu.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its communication barrier that we have because in writings sometime we don't understand and sometimes we don't know how to express or say something. Another factor is that English is not our mother language and we are always in a continuous process of learning English and SAP simultaneously

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are true

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have even tried it in test server with same scenario, I did miro to check , and still it is showing the same error, item not relevant for billing.

Thank you.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the SAP Note 561046,

thanks,

Srinu.

0 Kudos

Hello Jitesh kadam,

For third party order (purchase order) and payment you can use sub-contract PO (NB1).

Through sub-contract PO you can send goods to the sub-contract vendor, payment for value addition service and monitor and track the sending stock (Stock provided to vendor).

In this process after receiving the sub-contract PO stock (from 3rd party) you can delivery the stock to the real customer through sales order.

Regards,

Ashfaque Hasan.