cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control only one intercompany billing type with billing index

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

By applying note 38501, intercompany billing is created before customer billing document through VF06 which is what I need.

However, all intercompany billing types are created directly. I just need one of our two intercompany billing types to be created directly after pgi. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, even that note also recommends for code modification, in which case, you can add the billing types to be validated.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, the note recommends for code modification. However, I could not figure out how to restrict the billing index creation for billing types. The tables  used by the export/import parameters do not include the billing type field.

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The code modification suggested in the note is as follows:

* >>>>>>  Begin of modification of note 38501  <<<<<<

IF FVBUK-FKIVK CA 'AB' AND

FVBUK-WBSTK CA ' C'.

FIV_CUST_INDEX = '1'.

ENDIF.

* >>>>>>  End of modification of note 38501  <<<<<<

The billing totals status for intercompany billing is checked in the statement IF FVBUK-FKIVK CA 'AB'. But I think the check applies for all intercompany billing types. Thus, the billing index is created  for all existing intercompany billing types.

I am considering table VKDFS now and possibly modify user exit EXIT_SAPLV05I_004 that I found in note 63523 but I'm not quite sure if this note is still valid with more recent releases. Plus I do not want any billing document not to be created which I think removing from the VFDKS table will do. I just want to control the order of how the billing documents are created. Right now the order is Intercompany billing 1 - Intercompany billing 2 - Customer billing. My requirement is Intercompany billing 1 - Customer billing - Intercompany billing 2.