Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Messages in webdynpro abap

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have this requirement to print all the message which are displayed in the message area (top of the page). The user requires to get all messages in a file so that he wants to do the action offline.

Please let me know if there is any way of having a print button on message are just like button "show list" and "reset log".

Thanks & Regards,

Tashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Always greatful to your inputs.. i needed the buttons on the message area .. how we have the "hide message"...

please let me know if you have any idea on how to achieve this.

Regards,

Tashi

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no provision to add a Toolbar button in Message Area unless you enhance the WDDOMODIFYVIEW of WDR_MESSAGE_AREA component (or do a modification) of method CREATE_ALL_MSG_TAB( ) of class CL_WDR_MESSAGE_AREA and adding a new toolbar item using  add_toolbar_item( ) method.

Please note that the modification/ enhancement will reflect in all the WDA application not just your particular component.

hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a button 'Print Messages' , Then on onAction of button, get the messages using get_messages( ) method of message manager. Then pass these messages to Smart form/adobe form and then Print it.

Regards,

Kiran