SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger the Dunning at same level

pankaj_sap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a requirement to trigger the same dunning level again for certain validation .For example I Triggered the Dunning level 8 and inside that level it triggers some activities  .when system trying to go for next level we need some validation (Need to check the whether the Service request has been  created  at 8th level or not ).If the validation failed we need to trigger the same 8th level again to create the service request for PDV(one of the activity ) .Is there any way to do this or any event to write the validation ?

Thanks ,
Pankaj

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You can use event 304 to cater your requirement.

If your validation fails, then update the field structure fkkmavs-mahnn with the old dunning level value.

So the next time when the dunning is triggered, it will triggered the old dunning level and only depending on the successful validation will move to the next dunning level.  

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the Reply .I have tried to change field c_mahnn with old dunning procedure but it is not generating the dunning proposal because system is loking the issue date from FPVA and compare the date with configuration for that level .for example in level 8 we have maintained the dunning frequency as 20 days and in 9th level it is 4days .We have executed the dunning level 8th on the issue date 01.09.2014.it is successfully generated .after 4days i.e 05.09.2014 it should trigger the next level of dunning which is 9th level .As per you recomendation i have changed the MAHNN field to 8th level again  .but it is not happening as system is looking the issue date as 21.09.2014 to triger the same dunning level (8th level).

I can not change the dunning frequency as it is applicable for all the accounts .I am looking the exit where i can change the issue date in the program .There is a global parameter

gl_para_0300 -ausdt need to be changed fto fix this issue .Is there any possibilities to do this change ?

Thanks

pankaj