cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad app launcher dynamic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to add the App Launcher # Dynamic to my launchpad, but the tiles not displaying how is should be.

I have a Fiori Approve Purchase Order (old version). I added that into the launchpad.

The Service URL put is /sap/opu/odata/IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING;mo/ScenarioCollection?$filter=key%20eq%20'PO_APPROVAL'

Here is my scenario definition.

It suppose to display how many item of PO right. What configuration that I had missed.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Have you installed New UI component UIX01EAP?

What roles are assigned to the user?

What is PO approval task ID?

How many workitems are in SAPGUI inbox?

I think it is just the user does not have any workitem in inbox. So 0 is correct number.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I'm using the old version, Fiori Approve Purchase Order.UIAPP001 as I just sign up for the ramp up and still waiting for the new version.
If I launch the apps it have 5 PO awaiting for approval.

PO_APPROVAL task ID is the one I created in the scenario definition.

The user have 5 workflow items in the SAPGUI inbox. So I think it should show 5 right.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

What is the service URI for getting workitem count?

You can run the old launchpage and find the URI in network tab of inspect element.

Please take a look SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Tried with the steps, but can't figure out the URI for the workitem count. The upper left Purchase Orders (5), seems like count the total record instead of retrieving from odata.

Tried with the Class that I put in the scenario definition, CL_GBAPP_APV_PO_WORKITEM_COUNT but doesn't seem like working also.

I tried to test the function, my TaskID - 20000166 the result is 0. So it is correct.

But now wonder how to get the workitem count right.

Thanks.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

OData URI to get workitem count is called in Launch"page" before calling the app.

Please check network tab of inspect element.

Regards, Masa