cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Tax on Frieght Charges in Shipment Cost Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got a requirement like calculation of service tax on freight charges in transportation.I want to know the process how to achieve this,condition records need to maintain only in TK11 or in FV11 also.By doing search in SDN i came to know that this will come in with holding tax scenario.

Other than with holding tax scenario there is any other way to achieve this requirement.Please let me know the possibilities.

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue has been resolved,While doing MIRO the Tax value is picking and posting correctly.I think in Shipment Cost document only the Tax code will pick and at the time of MIRO the value will post to g/l accounts.

Regards

Sunil

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunil kumar

I am glad to see that you have executed your process correctly but for understanding Tax in shipment cost document did you check and try this note?

142475 - Info: Missing tax code in shipment costs calculation

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I already under gone the note you have mentioned, same settings i had done in the pricing procedure.

Regards

Sunil

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just checked this and I am getting tax amount in tax field. I don't know whether you were asking for this but this is what I got.

Meanwhile please go through this link as well.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam

Thanks for your update,for me only at the time of MIRO tax value is coming and in shipment cost document only Tax code is displaying.Please let me how to get the Tax value in shipment cost document also.

Regards

Sunil

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't do anything special. I just copied FT00 condition from standard pricing procedure and added in my Z pricing procedure and maintained tax condition record. FT00 is standard condition with condition class D. It worked for me in first instance.

Check the screen of pricing procedure as well.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In shipment cost document Tax code is displaying and Tax value is showing as zero and condition record also showing correctly in analysis of the pricing but the tax value coming zero.Can any one help me out to solve this issue.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you please send snap shot to understand the issue

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aasish,

Please find the screenshot,Tax Code I1 is displaying and Value not calculating.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution for this issue.

Regards

Sunil

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

BEst approach towards this kind of requirement is to explore standard pricing procedure. You could check SDFC00 pricing procedure. It is input tax scenario. If you explain your requirement in detail with its financial entries then I would be able to explain my suggestion in detail.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for giving reply, Yes it will come in input tax and my requirement is if suppose there are two to three condition types exists in pricing procedure the Service tax has to be calculated on the whole value.For this i customized the Tax condition type by providing 51 in Requirement column and Alternative Condition Base value as 51.But the Tax is not calculating.

Is this tax will calculate only in purchase order or in shipment cost document also.

Please send me the configuration steps involved to get this requirement.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

This scenario comes under service tax reverse mechanism, please talk to your MM / FI cosultant. Based on the type of service procured, service tax will be charges accordingly.

Thanks

VSA