cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: How to upload Org Level Rules in GRC 10?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

we have implemented GRC 10 recently but missed to move org level rules from GRC 5.3 to 10. I don't see an option to load org rules in SPRO. Can you please let me know how can i load org rules from 5.3 to 10 with out disturbing the existing risks / functions? or is there an option to update tables directly for org rules?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeepthi

You can create your org rules via NWBC: Master Data > Exception Access Rules > Organizational Rules

I'm not sure if there is mass upload functionality (need to check the NWBC screen to see if there is) but data is stored in tables GRACORGRULE* - you could try to search and see if there is a function module for this, however, you 5.3 data would need to be remapped to the new risk Ids.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen Lee,

Thank you for your response. Yes i see Master Data > Exception Access Rules > Organizational Rules and i am able to create org rules but i am trying to find an option to upload all at a time as we have around 50 org rules and have 2600 lines in it. creating manually will take so long and looking for alternate.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeepthi

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeepthi

I'm not sure if there is a SAP standard upload program.

Possibly search SE80 to see if you can find an ABAP program?

Regards

Colleen