cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross system risk analysis over sap and non sap system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

In a GRC project I made risk analysis over non sap system (legacy). But I want to know if someone have a experience analyzing risk with one function in SAP system and another over non SAP system (in a cross system).

I think it is possible, but would be great if someone can confirm this.

Thanks,

Claudio

0 Kudos

Hi - Were you able to achieve this functionality? I am trying to implement this same and am unable to define a connector group with 2 systems - 1 of SAP type and 2nd of FILE type. I have exact same requirement as you have described and am trying to search for any available OSS document or OSS notes.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio

I've worked on a system (not 10 though) for cross-system risk analysis. I would assume functionality is available in SAP.

You need to define/map the non-SAP security data for the Function definition for Action and Permission and format your files for input into the GRC

The scope of analysis for the risk would be cross system

Is there any particular information you wanted to clarify/discuss?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Collen, thank you for the response.

My doubt in this case is because in customizing of connector group you can define the connector group type (ex.: SAP, FILE, etc) and in this scenario one system is SAP and anothers are FILE, but I think this is not mandatory.

Kind regards,

Claudio,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

Is there a connector/adapter available from SAP to the other system? If that is not the case you can create dummy roles in SAP with custom authorization objects to represent the critical authorizations/functions from the other system. It is not ideal, but it is probably much cheaper and quicker to configure.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiede, thanks for the response. There is no connector available other than FILE.

Thanks for the tip,