cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Component Version & Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ! i´m working in a process integration excersise scenario where I want to implement some basic connection with ECC and a third party system, the thing is that when I want to assign an interface to the model I don´t see any of them.

So I check the SLD configuration but I see the software development component assigned to ECC system.

And the NWDS is not showing the software component too.

I´m working in a process orchestration system (Only Java) and I´m new in this thing but I want to learn at least the basics, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you are asking about why the SWCV is missing under list of assigned SWCV's to BS? If not let me know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I guess the SWCV is the software Component version isnt?  I assign the swc to ECC system in the sld but dont know if this assign the version or what else is missing

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Is it possible to view your software component into PI ESR, when you are accessing the same in NWDS are  you facing problem?

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! thank for your answer, I can see my software component into PI ESR via NWDS with no problem at all. Also via SLD I can navigate to the software component details in the installed software tabs of the physical and business systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Believe it or not.... change to firefox to set again the installed software and refresh the NWDS view makes the job.

yeison1997
0 Kudos

HI, how can i refresh the NWDS?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to ESR and import SWC from SLD.

Edited - I think, i misread ur question so u have already created created inbound/outbound SI under desired SWCV?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit, i'm following the SAP PRESS book PI practical exercise or something like that, I begin with creating a product, then a software Component and set this as installed software in the ECC sld config, then I import to the ESR an ECC WSDL and then I create manually a service interface assigning the data types the import of the wsdl generates.

Then I guessed that I could begin with a flow or almost set one of the systems and the previous interface generated in the ESR, but when I try to assign the published interface in the ESR to the flow and to the ECC side I didnt find any interface yet...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope the Service interface which you are trying to assign ECC receiver system is of type "Inbound" pattern?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh, thanks for your reply,  I cleared the cache but it doesn't work

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you close the session and login again???