cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple Transfer order for outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Business is able to create more than one Transfer order for the same outbound delivery qty.

For example

outbound delivery for 150 qty,

First TO created for 150 qty and confirmed , GI done..

Scenond TO created with same qty and not able to confirm and delete..

Now the stock status is given below...The actual WM stock should be 25..

Guide us how to bring the stock to actual..

When we try the same scenorio in quality system, as per the standard sap after first TO created , we are not able to create and throwing error, but in production user created...

Thanks,

Muru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

From you screen shot, it seems that 2nd TO is created before 1st TO is confirmed and later 1st TO is confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muru,

It looks like you GI'd for more then you have picked. Could you show us a LT22 with all TO's going to this delivery? I suspect only 25 were picked or 150 were picked and 125 removed.

You might be able to fix this by reversing the PGI (VL09). Then reverse the original TO with LT0G and confirm the still open TO.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenond TO created with same qty and not able to confirm and delete..

---- How about cancelling the Transfer order using LT0G, Did u tried if yes what is the error message

Select the line item and press Return to stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maniush,

Yes.. Itried using LT0G, and selected the line item and clicked return to stock.

.but got the below one

Now the available stock in IM side is 25 KG, this is correct. we need to bring same stock in WM side.

Now the problem is open TO not getting cancelled showing error msg"

Transfer order XXXXXXX already confirmed or cancelled, or cancellat. sent.

If we try to confirm, then "

No items to be confirmed were found (external system is active)"

What should be done to correct the WM stock to 25 KG..

Thanks,

Muru

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muru,

Based on the stock screen shared by you, i did my analysis, please go through it and   i need further information to find the solution

1) Pass me the screenshot of Delivery (0081155024) document flow, you will find this using VL03N enter the delivery document number and click on the icon

2) share the screenshot of the Transfer order data of storage bin 001 / ALL and 916 / 0081155024 using Transaction code LT26

3) Also in the above reply the error message shared by you it says "(external system is active)"  is there something that u r passing the TO  information to 3rd party system and then u get a confirmation back from them please confirm ???

Analysis detail