Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Client - availability of unsigned IPA file

PavelPenaz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is it possible to obtain the unsigned IPA file for the Fiori Client iOS app so that we can for example wrap it with Mocana?

Currently the Fiori Client seems to be only available via App Stores, not via download from SAP Service Marketplace?

Thank in advance.

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

hi pavel,

Did you find a solution for that. we also need to wrap the fiori client and would also be interested how we can optain an unsigned ipa file of the fiori client?

best regards oliver

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Codes are delivered as a part of SMP SDK.

Regards,

Masa / SAP P&I Technology RIG

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

ah ok this means i have to download sources and have to build/compile against the destination platform? is this correct?

regards oliver

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Build service is also available.

Regards,

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks a lot i guess that's what we exactly need.

do you have any idee what we need for productive use (which kind of license) - in the meantime we will try the trial version.

best regards

oliver

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

It all depends on the scope. Please contact your SAP Account Executive.

Regards,

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you we will do so.

as the only thing we need is a fiori client in our company store which is a citrix worx solution

regards

oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver - Any headways in this .

How do the SAP channelize the support to Unsigned IPA .?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If you are creating a custom Fiori Client using SMP SDK you have to sign it. You can't use unsigned ipa.

If you don't want to use custom Fiori client you can download application from apple store and use it in phone hence signing is not required.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

we will use the smp sdk - but all we ever wanted was just the unsigned ipa-file ok .

so my question is also:

when we sign these files (as we have to as we use it in our own store), we have to do this as often as a new verison of the client is available.

we don't wanna change the client, we just have to put our certificates . isn't there any "easier to use" process in planning for the future??

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

Would you able to load FIORI app on Critix Workx store? I am looking forward for the same solution.

Would you able to brief me the solution used?

Thank you

Santosh Lad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there

I've done the same approach. The best thing in my opinion you can do is:

Download the SAP Mobile Plattform SDK and package your own custom fiori client as stated in this tutorial:

After this, you get your .apk and .ipa files and you're able to deploy those apps to the Citrix Worx Store.

Regards

Fabian

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the case of Android we can use apk extractor kind of apps to get the apk file and wrap it using Mocana, but I am not sure how to manage that with an ipa file. You can raise a ticket to SAP regarding this.

Midhun VP