cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC-SPC 10.0 - Policy Survey

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We are implementing Policy Management in SAP Process Control 10.0 SP14.

The users are able to receive the Adobe forms in their e-mails, them after completing the surveys and submit it back the results are received by Process Control . Is possible confirm it thru scott .

The issue  is the survey’s results is not showing on the reports.

How can i do to the PC's report  show the  survey’s results?

I searched this information thru notes and public material about SAP GRC Policy Survey and i can't find the answer .

Regards,

Karina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We  found out  the solution and would  like share . The issue happened because we  did not configure correctly  the Call Sequence  in Customizing activity :"Configure E-mail Inbound Process".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

Could you please share the steps of the solution?

0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Go to SPRO : Process Control --> Offline workflow process -->Configure E-mail Inbound Process

The rule to configure the e-mail adress is:

The left side of the @ symbol is for a username that exists in your system and can act as sender of task.  The right side of the @ symbol is for the domain which is defined in the Customizing activity Handle E-mail Configuration (transaction SCOT: domain field).

In my case the problem occurs because I did not configure correctly  the Exit Name and Call Sequence.

Exit name :CL_GRFN_SURVEY_INBOUND    Call Sequence :1

Exit name :CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY         Call Sequence :2

Exit name :CL_GRFN_OWP_DELIVER          Call Sequence :3

Regards,

Karina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karina,

I'm setting up the same feature on a customer. Where do I check the domain field they are using?

Is it in SCOT -> Settings -> Default Domain?

Thanks in advance,

Alcino.

0 Kudos

Hi Alcino ,

Yes, you are right. Check the Default Domain thru SCOT . After that, make the steps described above thru transaction SO50.

Regards,

Karina Atonaidan