cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub items are not getting copied into excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I am using Sales BOM in my sale order, pricing and inventory are controlled at sub-item level.

I am creating the outbound delivery with reference to sale order and billing document (Commercial Invoice) with reference to outbound delivery.

When I create an excise invoice in J1IIN, subitems are not getting copied from billing document, instead only main item is getting copied along with sum of all the excise duties of subitems. Ex: A is main item (Not relevant for pricing). B and C are subitems with excise duty 10 and 20 respectively. Here A is getting copied with excise duty 30 (10 +30).

When I download the excise register, register is showing all A, B and C items with quantity but it is not showing the corresponding excise duties of subitems. We would like to avail cenvat at sub items.

Kindly suggest me how can I copy subitems into excise invoice from billing document.

Thanks & Regards.

Swamy H P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to save the excise invoice without any error?  Also, whether it is happening for all Sales BOMs or only for one particular BOM?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you so much for the response.

Yes, I am able to save the outgoing excise invoice(J1IIN) without any errors. It's working fine for normal materials(With out BOM), but for BOM materials even though main item is not relevant for pricing as pricing is controlled at sub items all the excise duties (BED, ECS and S&H cess) of sub items are getting copied to main item while creating the outgoing excise invoice.

I mean excise invoice is showing only main item with all the sub items excise duties. same is getting posted also.

But when I extract and download RG1 register, RG1 report is showing both main item and sub items with quantity but excise duties are not shown.

I debugged and found that excise duties are not flowing to table J_1irg1 from J_1iexcdtl.

Thanks & Regards,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Swamy H P

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please tell us the basic sales cycle you are following.

As mentioned it is happening only for BOM items.

what was your excise document type(Ex F2/JEX or any thing else)

what was the Re-explode structure/Free goods Field at your VTFL(item)??

Please try by activating this field.

Please update us.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any solutions?