cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we change a word to Super Script in ADOBE Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario where I need to change a word to super script. I am getting the super script value in a variable, now When displaying on a abode form in a particular cell I have to concatenate this word and make sure that it appears as Super Script to the word preceding it.

Really appreciate if someone can post suggestions and ideas to do it.

Thank you,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response, But I resolved it in a different approach.

All these 3 fields should go into a line item table, i.e. for every item you would have different value coming from calling program. When displaying this value into a table we need to change the 2nd word as super script. Now change a word to super script, I haven't seen any property in adobe to make a word to super script .

I have create a separate text field in the internal table. I have made the property of text field as dynamic, set the field with table TLINES and style with smartform style which has the Characters for super script. Now concatenated these values with the respective Styles for each line item. Then finally binded this field to the internal table column. Hope this helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

In case of text field you can do this . Its simple.

You just need to check the rich text property from text field properties

Now you can select any word and change it to superscript by using the corresponding properties button.

Moreover I guess If you create a table and save some data by copying from excel or word as superscriipt it gets saved in table. so you can use this way also.

P.S check this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1033300

Regards,

Sandeep Katoch

former_member183073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you need to have three different text fields. i think you already have it as you said that the value which you have to display as super script is in separate variable.

so just bind that variable to text field and set the paragraph property to alligned up.