cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating web transaction for sub screen modulr pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with SRM . I have crated a module pool program which contains one main screen (9000) and two subscreens (9001, 9002 ). Also one subscreen area ( SUBSCR ). I have created two buttons in the main screen , button1 and button2. When I click on button one 9001 subscreen will appear in the subscreen area and when I press button 2, 9002 subscreen will appear in the subscreen area SUBSCR. this transaction is working fine in R/3 system. I have created a service in SICF. I need to write the coding in template. I have never written HTML coding for this type of problem.

Please give me the sample code for the above case.

thanks in advance

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have sent a mail to your id .

Kindly check.

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghan,

I have sent you an email with the details.

Regards,

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca Simeone,

Thanks for you reply.

Can you explain me in more details. I have tried what you said but could not get the desired result. In your expalnaton i understood that frame1 is subscreen area and what is FRAME_1??. Also what to write in HTML templates of two scbscreens. Can you provide the complete code based on the explanation I have given in my first post in this thread. My requirement is when I click on button1 , 9001 subscreen should appear and when I click on button2 9002 screen should appear in the main screen.

Please let me know , if you need any further information from my side.

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

"FRAME_1" is a variable that contain the number of dynpro. In ABAP Code you must set this variable depending of the button where the user click.

If you send me your email address I send to you a complete example (if you prefer you can reply me to extgisi@tiscali.it).

Regards,

Gianluca Simeone

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Edgar,

Thanks for your reply.

I do not want to use the standard HTML template generated by the system. I want to write my own HTML code from the scratch for the screens involved. I heard that we can i mplement the subscreen logic using <frame> tags. Do u have any sample code for this.

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

I think you must create a frameset using html to set the subscreen.

For example:

HTML

<FRAME NAME="FRAME1" SRC="`wgateURL(~frameName="FRAME_1")`" SCROLLING="auto">

ABAP

call subscreen frame1 including 'SAPMZ123' aw-dynnr_frame_1.

where "FRAME1" and "FRAME_1" link to abap screen object.

If you prefer I can send to you a complete example.

Regards,

Gianluca Simeone

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

If you already created this transaction and it works in the R/3 system then just follow the "Creating Internet Services" steps in the ITS help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/53/302068f84311d4969300a0c94260a5/frameset.htm

Or you could do it manually:

1. create a new service in SICF

2. make sure the "GUI link" is yes

3. the parameters need to have:

~generatedynpro 1

~transaction Z<transaction code>

4. Activate the service

That is probably the simplest way, let the ITS dynamically create the HTML for you.

Edgar