cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Button creation at SC Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Technical Folks,

Below is the detailed problem I am facing.

I need to put a button adjacent to 'Add Item' drop down at Item level. Based on selection criteria, I need to   fetch details from ECC and populate few standard fields from contract in fields of SC (these fields are available in item table of SC portal).

Approach: I have enhanced the component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD, view V_SC_DOTC_BASIC. I have added the button here and called another view to display selection criteria and records in ALV table. In configuration, I have also defined and assigned action. Also made PDO Action Enabled.

Issue: Details that are selected from ALV table in custom view are mapped to context, but the item is not recognized. Some fields are getting disabled in item table. Lead selection issue is coming and dump comes up. Also, I try to add one more line after this, the new line is overwriting the line that I created earlier.

Need your quick help on this so that the data can successfully populate in Item Table of SC.

Thanks,

Santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understand from the question you are using contracts as a source of supply for your SC and the contract is entered at item level. when you click this button a new window will open up where you have a selection screen and once user clicks search, you are making a call to back-end ECC and fetching some data. Now this data needs to be populated in a specific item. Am i right?

Please attach some screen shots and the code u have written.