cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team DT ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to assign same SAP Component to 4 person in Support Team Determination.but the function determine only first Person not all person.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

The issue is related to the Action Profile .

I have Changed the ACTION PROFILE USING TCODE - CRMC_PROCESS_MA 

And change the action profile for ZMIN .

and now mail flowing fine.

Regards

Vivek Rawat

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the condition in your action is correct. You may also add the email addresses to the BP. one BP can have multiple email addresses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Algrace

i already assign the email id to bp but the mail is not generating . i am looking for condition but find only error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am find this warrning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please check the SMIN_STD_FIND_TEAM_SEND_EMAIL action definition is active and check in sost mail is triggering

Actions SMIN_STD_FIND_TEAM_SEND_EMAIL, SMIN_STD_FIND_PARTNER_FDT:   Automativally finds support team based on a rule framework (PFAC or   BRF+) and sends an e-Mail to the Support Team, if found.

So not required customize action definition for mail triggering, solman 7.1 SMIN having standard  action definition.

Whether you are using BRF+ or PFAC for suppport teamd determination?

Also check smartform " AI_CRM_IM_FULL_DATA_FORM" is active ? in the transcation  -/nsmartforms. This smart forms only send the mail

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI kartik

no mail is showing in sost all the definition are  active .i am using  brf+ and PFAC

and smartforms are active

Rg

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Able to use any one option like BRF+ or PFAC .

If u used BRF+ did you make sure activate the action profile SMIN_STD action profile SMIN_STD_FIND_PARTNER_FDT in transaction SPPFCADM

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kartik

the action will show like that . still give not processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jansi and kartik,

i have configure according to the doc i am using standard transaction smin but when an user create message no email is generated.

thanks

vivek rawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please, In such case need to troubleshoot by 1563586 Email to Support Team could not be sent, no error is show

other case check You have valid BP , valid Email address assigned.

Best regards

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

you can always various options are there, You can create a DL for those 4 to 5 ppl. and assign them to the BP as group to notify at once slot.

or step 5 sending email to multiple recipients.

or 1512895 Support team determination + e-mail notific. to support team

or refer

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vivek,

I think it will work,

Create the support team and assign the responsible person in the team.

In support team determination assign support team BP to the SAP Component and assign distribution mail id in the BP details.

So once the particular component is selected it will trigger the mail to whole team.So it will hep to know all the people about incident assign to the team.

Rg,

Karthik