cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore deleted manual conditions from sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a situation where one of the users did a mass change on many sales orders. As part of this mass change, re-pricing was done and that deleted all manual conditions which are applied on each sales order item level.

Is there a way I can restore deleted manual conditions?

Please let me know and appreciate any help!

Thanks!

PL.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

once it is deleted from sales order, you cannot restore them back to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for confirming Santhosh. Just wanted to check this too - Is there any way we can add condition back through a mass data upload or any tool or transaction etc?

The other work around that I thought about is adding these manual conditions as automatic in Pricing Procedure, however, that does more damage to other sales orders using this pricing procedure.

Please let me know if there are any options at all.

Thanks!

PL.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Using LSMW recording method you can add all manual conditions back to sales orders

and if you want to add this as automatic population, you can create condition table in such a way to trigger only to sales order which you require ( either using sales area/Plant/division/material combination)

hope you understood

revert back if you need more details

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Santosh. Appreciate the options you have suggested.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

peter

you find the sale order  manual deleted condition types  in AUT10 t code level

go to AUT10 t code here enter the sale order number and give the date time, then execute now its showing  condition types and amount also

pl check below screen

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siva. Good to know that there is an audit log. However, I do not have access to this, will have to go through Basis team.

I think you are in agreement with above discussions that we cannot restored deleted manual conditions in an easier way.

Thanks!

PL.

Answers (0)