cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to soap sync without bpm. is it possible? Helping me..

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a small clarification Idoc to soap sync interface in sap pi 7.0. i created IDoc to Soap sync using BPM but some times the signals are stuck due to load issue in swpr, while reprocess those signals all going successfully to the receiver. So We are trying to eliminate BPM.

I just wanted to know Idoc to Soap sync scenario without BPM is possible or not in SAP PI 7.0?

if it is possible kindly send me the links

Regards,

Kiran polani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Simply Answer is NO , you can't achieve this in PI 7.0

Thanks

Hari.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Could you please let us know the exact requirement. How do you want to send the response back to IDOC?

ASync - Sync Bridge with IDOC sender is not possible in PI 7.0.

If It is something like IDOC --> SOAP --> IDOC , And If the SOAP request is small then you can use SOAP Lookup in IDOC to IDOC Scenario.

In The mapping You can do a lookup and get the response from SOAP(Webservice) and map that to your Target IDOC.

This is one possible way for you without BPM in PI7.0.

Please let me know if you need more details about this.

Thanks

Jyothi A

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible in 7.0...

Ambrish

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check this

But I this that you need 7.3

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anotonio and Ambrish,

I haven't tested the async/sync bridge in a PI 7.0, but in this wiki said that is possible in PI 7.0 SP 10: Sync-Async without ccBPM - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you want to 'process' response message send back from SOAP adapter by IDoc adapter that resides on ABAP stack?

You can emulate sync-async if adapter resides on JAVA stack makin use the modules. However, SOAP adapret can handle sync mode without any problem. Which is not the case for e.g. File adapter.

/Jakub Turminski

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I have implemented Sync-Async without BPM in File - Sync Proxy - File and JMS- Sync Proxy - JMS but I dont think IDoc - Sync - IDoc is possible because of the nature of IDoc communication.

Request/response beans don't work with IDocs.

Ambrish

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ambrish,

i seen the link which u posted, that is work for other scenarios like Soap to RFC and jdbc-> RFC, rfc--> Jdbc ...etc. but in the case of IDoc to soap module parameter shouldn't work. why because idoc sender in 7.0 module parameter is not editable. and it is not workable.

Thank you for you information. if any other way Kindly share it.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the IDOCs. Do you think it's not possible because the IDOC adapter is in the ABAP stack? have you think that with idoc_aae the error will persist?

Regards.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly! it won't work since IDoc adapter is on the ABAP. IMO but not experience, it should not persist with IDOC_AAE.

Ambrish

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cannot mix asynchronous (IDoc) mode with synchronous mode in one brokered scenario.

/Jakub Turminski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in emergency case, you can make (async) idoc to proxy scenario and in proxy inbound interface make another sync interface proxy to soap. It is looks strange but it works.

Best regards

Vedran