Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MBA after SAP ABAP ??

hi,

My name is kaustubh.

I have done B.E computer in 2013.

I have done SAP ABAP Certification in aug 2013.

As of now I am not getting a job as sap abap consultant. But, currently I am working as SAP ABAP Trainer in a institute with 3.5 p.a package.

I am planning to do MBA distance learning from symbiosis.

Should i continue this job or should i try for companies??

and

Can anyone tell me which field of MBA i should go for??

1.International Business

2.System

3.Marketing

4. HR ????

Help me out.

Abapers dont get job easily(freshers). I got job as a SAP ABAP Trainer( authorised education partner).They have on-site license of SAP.

I am too much confused help me about field of MBA and give your opinion about my job.

I really need expert's help.

Thank you.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Kaustubh,

I have seen some of your comments early in morning. Apologies for being bit harsh. But you certainly need to change your attitude. We all are giving you "receipe to cook" and you are asking explicity for job openings and Business Development executives. You have again diverted from your goal.

A sensible SAP Recruiter will not just see the skills and experience, but "Attitude" matters a lot. You need to develop a right attitude. Today, you are putting such requests, tomorrow when you are on project, you might look for readymade solutions (which are unfortunately not available in SAP industry). This really doesn't works.

I am sure, everyone of us is in position to recommend jobs and certainly have lot of challenging pending demands to be fulfilled. This community is for seeking right directions, sharing experience and learning. Here "take away menu" is not available.

So, please realise before its too late and think what you really want to do.

Regards

Shanu.

2 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question