cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Support,

I am doing archiving project. Now I am doing tests in development system. The archiving object is MM_EKKO, archiving location is at a directory in same server. In variant I mentioned a single purchase document. The background job is finishing well after about 30 seconds. But no archive file is creating. see the background job log.

Job log overview for job:    ARV_MM_EKKO_WRI20140513165632 / 16563200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Date      |Time    |Message text                                                             |Message class|Message no.|Message type|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|13.05.2014|16:56:32|Job started                                                              |     00      |    516    |     S      |

|13.05.2014|16:56:32|Step 001 started (program RM06EW47, variant TEST_WRITE, user ID VTGBASIS)|     00      |    550    |     S      |

|13.05.2014|16:57:02|Archiving session 000058 is being created                                |     BA      |    276    |     S      |

|13.05.2014|16:57:02|0 of 0 purchasing docs processed                                         |   KEN_01    |    004    |     S      |

|13.05.2014|16:57:03|Job finished                                                             |     00      |    517    |     S      |

What is the problem for it?

Please help me.

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Md . Asaduzzaman

You must complete the customizing configuration before archive any objects:

Can you confirm that you had done the following configuration?

Data Archiving Customizing Settings (Archiving Workbench) - Overview of the Archiving Workbench - SA...

Tx sara-> customizing

Technical Settings

Check and Delete

Technical Settings

Archive Routing

Cross-Client File Names/Paths

Client-Specific File Names

Maintain account type life

Maintain document type life

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sargan,

Your answer is helpful to understand the customizing settings. But I there is not good result.

Asad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

Did you configure the physical and logical file paths from Basis Customizing (or transaction code FILE)?

You also have to do "Assignment of Physical Paths to Logical Path" in the configuration.

Also check if you have defined the variant correctly with other configuration before you run the write program for archiving.

You can follow this link, this can be helpful.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Regards,

Sujit.

Answers (0)