Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO value not changed on changing currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We are in SRM 7 , stand-alone scenario.

I am trying to change the currency in the PO from GBP to USD but when I do so , the PO value does not get updated as per the exchange rate .

That is ,initial PO value is 100 GBP , when the currency is changed , the value still remains 100 USD.

The exchange rate between GBP and USD not not 1:1 . I have tried to change the currency to other currencies as well , in none of the cases the value is getting changed .

I checked TCURR table in SRM . Exchange rate between GBP and USD is maintained properly.Exchange rate type is M.

Please help.

Regards,

Saurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daurav,

could you please check below OSS note:

1474476 - PO total value not updated when currency is changed

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@laurent : thanks for the note. However we are in srm server 702 , Sp level 0009.please suggest.

@Edgar  : Thanks for your response.1 GBP =  1.56USD. The total value of the PO is 100 GBP ( item qty is 1 , price is 100 GBP ) . So as per the exchange rate maintained in the system , I am expecting change in total value of the PO as per the standard behavior of the system.please suggest.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurav,

why do you expect it to change?

Or in another words, those 100USD/GBP are a value of what? Is it the item base price? Is it determined automatically or manually?

regards,

Edgar