cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Component Configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Encountering FPM component configuration issue.

There is a standard  webdynpro application and it has a custom component configuration(eg: X) in practise (currently in portal for set of users). I have created another component configuration(Y) for another set of users through delegation( Create enhancement option in configurator) and assigned to the application configuration. Portal integrations are done. but when I execute the application from portal, component configuration X is displayed instead of Y.  we have checked if any issue with portal integration, but it is good and application configuration created by us is coming in the portal.

Since application configuration is correct and component configuration is not coiming correctly, we are not able to define the issue. Standard code debug is going on. Meanwhile thought of getting some help to go in correct way.

Plesae give me your thoughts on issue.

Regards,

Devi Chellamma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that the application configuration Z that is using X (and Y) is actually being used? Use the right mouse on the WDA component and select Technical Help. What are the actual enhancements you did? E.g. did you only change texts or also add fields, etc? Share the exact version of your SAP_BASIS, including SP level. In case your backend system is NW74+, also include SAP_UI version and SP level.