cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Control Depretiation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Any idea of how to implement this automatic control?

- AFAB "Depreciation journal entry" - update run depreciation.Perform with AFAB.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

do not get the question. Do you want to create a risk for this transaction? If yes, you can define as critical transaction and users with authorization to AFAB will show up. If you want to create a SOD you have to define a function with AFAB and add this to an access risk.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Alessandro.

I need to create an automatic control in SAP GRC PC to update run depreciation with AFAB transaction. .How is it possible to design this control?

Moreover, if I just need to design another automatic control for GRC PC and the control description is the following: Automatic calculation of depreciation based on the data of FA cards and the recorded operations, related for business transactions commissioning, renovation, modernization, conservation / re-entry and retirement of the FA, using transaction AFAR "Recalculation of depreciation" .

Do you have any idea of how to design this control?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

For 1st query:  Risk is more interested in Journal entry than depreciation run. Hence built the control with Depriciation journal entry information.

FA consultant can help with what type/category of document is used for FA journal entry. Filter these type of documents for required period and provide details, including amount of Depreciation.

If control is interested only about depreciation run, need to find the table where the job success data is stored. I will update the table name as soon as I get to know.

Hope helpful

Regards

Naveen.