cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARA: "[P/G]" symbol in Risk Analysis Report???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have noticed a peculiar symbol in Access Risk analysis while performing permission level analysis. The symbol is "[P/G]<TCODE>".

I have not this before. Any idea why this is coming and how I can resolve this?

Please see the screenshot for the same.

Recently, our target system is upgraded. I am sure if this is coming because of that. Earlier, it was working fine.

Also, system is showing unknown risks violations for roles and all of them are preceded by "[P/G]" symbol.

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

[PG] stands for Permission Group. You can also see that in HR violations.

Regards,

Alessandro

alessandr0
Active Contributor
former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thanks for your reply.

That KBA does not shown any action to be performed. Is it normal or do I need to do anything to address?

Regards,

Faisal

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

check if you have actions (tcodes) assigned to your functions. If not it shows as PG.

Due to the change in the target system you probably have to regenerate the rules.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, these actions are assigned to functions.

Secondly, I re-generated the rules and the result is same. Also, I used

our quality system (upgrade is not done yet) and analyzed the same role and it gave expected results!

I am using same GRC system but different target systems. ERP Development system is causing problem where as ERP Quality system is not.

Based upon my analysis, I see some problem with our ERP development system which is not showing appropriate results. But not sure what to do.

Any help please?

Regards,

Faisal

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

okay - I see. Can you check if the actions are available in the function action tab for your ERP development system? Could be that some data is missing (sync jobs) or the system is not assigned to a connector group.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thanks for your reply.

I can see all the connected systems in one of the functions I verified in. If I select any one of these systems, no actions are displayed. If I select SAP_R3_LG, I get all the actions defined in the function. In this connector group, all the systems are defined and that is the expectation.

Again, I am using the same GRC system (development) to analyze both target systems: ERP Development and ERP Quality. But the result is differenct only for ERP Development system.

I am not sure what is happening. Any advise please?

Regards,

Faisal